THE FOLLOWING GENERAL RULES APPLY TO ALL MOBY GROUP TELEVISION & RADIO CONTESTS:
1. Each contest is subject to Afghanistan laws and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal Afghanistan residents. All contest winners must disclose his or her legal name, address, telephone number, date of birth and any other information required in an entry form. Any winner found to have supplied false or misleading information may be disqualified from the contest and therefore forfeit the prize(s). Age restrictions may apply. By submitting an entry, all entrants to any contest both imply and agree to participate in the contest and obey the rules of the contest and all applicable law. Employees of TOLO TV Ltd, Lemar TV, Lapis Ltd, Arman FM, Arakozia FM (collectively, “Moby”) and any and all parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors employees and agents and their dependents and immediate families, as well as employees of contest sponsors, vendors, and prize providers and employees of other broadcast stations are not eligible to participate or win and immediate family and of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or play. "Immediate family members" means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Moby may prohibit an entrant from participating in the contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants.
3. Release of Liability. Moby and any other contest sponsors and their affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors and employees will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize(s), the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize(s) and/or damages or losses related to the contest. If a Sponsor pulls out of a contest for reasons beyond Moby’s control, Moby is not responsible for continuing the contest and may substitute prizes to fulfill obligations.
4. Identification of Participants/Use of Voice and Likeness. Listeners understand that if they call-in or enter any Moby contest (mail-in, web site or on-air) they may be called by Moby personnel live on-the-air, or taped live-on-the-air for use as part of the on-air contest or in future advertising or promotion on any Moby broadcast station. Listeners further understand that permission to use their voice, likeness and/or name is granted by entering to win or calling in to win any contest on a Moby broadcast station. By entering, listeners consent to such use. Each winner further grants Moby and their sponsors and its affiliates full permission and authority to use his or her name, likeness and/or voice in all forms of advertising or promotion without further compensation or permission.
5. Telephone Contests. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function may not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or they disable the function to enable their participation in the contest. Poorly connected or disconnected cellular phone calls may be disqualified. Calls for contestants are taken in order of receipt. In the event that more than one voice is heard on the phone line, the contestant/qualifier or winner will be the first person to speak. If the judge(s) is not able to determine which caller was first, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner. The use of switching or programming equipment by telephone company employees is in violation of contest rules and is not permitted. Telephone contests with “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to the time delay that exists between a station’s over-the-air signal and the station’s online webcast or streaming, listeners who listen to the station’s online stream may hear a cue to call later than listeners listening to the over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener being able to enter or become a winner may be diminished.
6. Mail/Fax/Text Contests. Only one entry per person will be accepted unless otherwise specified on-the-air or in separate contest rules. Unless otherwise specified in a contest’s specific rules, winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. Participants are responsible for any standard carrier texting fees that apply to any text contest entered.
7. Paper Entry Form Contests. Contestant must complete an official entry form and deposit it in the provided entry box or mail it to the address provided. Only one entry per person may be submitted for each contest unless otherwise specified in separate contest rules. Unless otherwise specified in a contest’s specific rules, winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If an entry is deemed illegible or does not supply all the information necessary to declare a winner, the entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. If mailed-in entry forms are permitted, entry forms must be delivered to House #3, Street #12, Wazir Akbar Khan, PO Box 225, Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
8. Website Contests. To enter a contest on a Moby’s station’s website, contestants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. Only one entry per person may be submitted unless otherwise specified in separate contest rules. Unless otherwise specified in a contest’s specific rules winning entries will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If entry does not supply all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. When entering a contest via an advertiser’s web banner or logo hyperlink, Moby is not responsible for prize fulfillment or any aspect of the contest.
9. Problems with Entries in All Contests; Moby Not Responsible. Moby is not responsible for late, misdirected, lost or mutilated mail, IVR or SMS messages, entry forms, emails or faxes. No liability is assumed for any malfunction of computer equipment, fax machine equipment or fax machine telephone lines. No liability is assumed by Moby or any of it stations for any malfunction of the internet or individual computer systems. Moby (i) disclaims and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission of entries by any and all methods; communications line, device, or system failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; faulty, mistranscribed, misdirected, failed, incomplete, garbled entries; misdialed communications or transmission; (ii) is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, communications, or wireless network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, internet service provider, computer or handheld device, equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or wireless network, and (iii) is not responsible for any combination of the above, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer or other hardware or equipment related to or resulting from entering, participation in, or downloading any materials in this contest.
10. Determination of Winner(s). Final determination of all winners will be made solely by Moby. Any and all decisions made by the Moby’s on-air personalities and/or staff are final. Contest rules are available by request from Moby’s Marketing Department.
11. Transferability/Substitution of Prize. Prizes may not be traded or transferred. Substitutions of cash or cash equivalents, unless otherwise specifically stated in the contest rules are not allowed other than a substitution that may be necessary due to the unavailability of a prize. If concert, other ticketed event, gift certificate or coupon has been awarded as a prize and the concert, event, place of business, or product is postponed, rained out, cancelled or for other reasons, beyond our control, does not occur/exist, Moby will not be responsible for replacing the prize. Prizes not redeemed by expiration date are no longer valid and will not be replaced by Moby.
In accepting a prize, the winner accepts to take the prize as outlined in the contest. Dates for concert, flight departure/arrival, weekend stays, etc, cannot be changed by winner. If changing the dates is an option, all additional expenses, change fees, etc. will be the sole responsibility of the winner. If a winner is not able or chooses not to accept prize “as is”, winner forfeits his/her prize, and Moby reserves the right to select another winner. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified. If the prize includes a trip, winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Moby’s prize partner(s) who are providing the prize components, such as lodging, transportation, meals, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from a Moby station does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility and winner and any travel companions will be required to sign a travel release and related forms. If the trip requires traveling outside of Afghanistan , the winner, upon claiming the prize, must have a valid passport. If the winner does not have a valid passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited. Winner is responsible for obtaining any other required travel documents, including but not limited to any required visa.
12. Requirements for claiming prize(s). Winner is required to complete a winner’s release, and any other form reasonably required by Moby before prize will be awarded. The winner must provide completed paperwork when claiming prize, or return it by fax, mail, or email before prize will be awarded. Winners must return forms within two weeks of being notified that they have won a prize or prize(s) may be forfeited. For contests that permit participation by persons under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the release form on behalf of the winner if the winner is under age 18. Moby is not responsible for prizes that are lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged.
Winners must collect prizes in person during regular business hours (8am to 5pm, Sunday to Thursday ) or as advised by Moby at House #3, Street #12, Wazir Akbar Khan, PO Box 225, Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
13. Taxes and Expenses. The winner (or parent or legal guardian of the winner if the winner is under the age of 18) agrees to pay all expenses, taxes & fees not included in the prize.
14. Amendments to Rules/Severability. Moby reserves the right to amend the contest dates and rules at any time. If any portion of the above rules is determined to be unenforceable due to laws, all other portions of these official rules remain in effect.
15. Postponement or Cancellation of Contest. Due to news events of the day, or any reason beyond Moby’s control, Moby reserves the right to post-pone or cancel a contest without notice. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of nature, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of Moby which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, Moby reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Moby reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.